According to section 38 of the 1979 act, “House owners, heads of household, landlords or managers of hotels who accommodate foreign nationals on a temporary basis who stay in the kingdom legally, must notify the local immigration authorities within 24 hours from time arrival of the foreign nationals.”
If there is no immigration office in the province or locality of the respective house of hotel, the notification is made to the local police station.
In Bangkok the notification is made to the Immigration Office.
In case of the foreign nationals stay in house or habitat in Bangkok, the owner or landlord must inform to staff of immigration office.
The notification for foreign nationals stay in the habitat that is hotel authorized by the hotel act, owners of guesthouse, mansions, apartment and rental house inform with the form of Receipt of Notification (TM.30).
The notification of residence for foreign nationals within 24 hours can be made in the way to make the notification as convenient as possible.
It will take time 1 day
- After you get the receipt of notification (TM.30), if you go to aboard and come back to Thailand and stay at your residence, you have to update the receipt of notification (TM.30).
- If you not update, the immigration fine you 1600 baht.
- All these problem will gone, if you use our service. You do not need to worry. We have service receipt of notification (TM.30) for you.
- For your convenience, our staff go to immigration to do all about the receipt of notification (TM.30) for you. You do not need to lose your time to do it by yourself.
The required documents :
- Departure card (TM.6)
- Print screen website immigration ( Only for inform by online website immigration )
- Rental agreement of house, condominium or apartment
- Thai visa application form
- Service 1,500 Baht