A residence certificate is a document made by immigration to certify where a foreigner lives.
This document can be used for many things :
- getting a Thai car driving’s license
- motorcycle driving’s license
- buying a car
- getting a bank account.
Everything will not be complicated if you let us do this for you. Take our service, everything will be easy
It’s will take time 3 days
The required documents :
- Receipt of Notification (TM.30)
- Departure Card (TM.6)
- 2 photos (4×6 cm.)
- Rental agreement of house, condominium or apartment
- Thai visa Application form
- Service 1,500 Baht