Transfer of visa to new passport in case of expired or full passport
You might need to transfer or replace your visa if either :
- Your passport has expired
- Your name or personal details have changed
- Your passport damaged, lost or expired passport page
*** You must contact to do a new passport at your consulate.
Note : We have staff to help you every step, the staff will take care and go with you to the immigration office.
The required documents :
- Old Passport
- New passport
- Reciept of notification (T.M. 30)
- Departure Card (T.M. 6)
- Consulate Legalization ( The letter from your consulate)
- Thai visa application form
- Service 1,500 Baht