Transfer Passport


Transfer of visa to new passport in case of expired or full passport

You might need to transfer or replace your visa if either :

  • Your passport has expired
  • Your name or personal details have changed
  • Your passport damaged, lost or expired passport page

*** You must contact to do a new passport at your consulate.

Note : We have staff to help you every step, the staff will take care and go with you to the immigration office.

The required documents :

  • Old Passport
  • New passport
  • Reciept of notification (T.M. 30)
  • Departure Card (T.M. 6)
  • Consulate Legalization ( The letter from your consulate)
  • Thai visa application form
  • Service 5,000 Baht